Saturday, June 15, 2013

Helluuuuu

So like my life's been nothing but a fucking mess. But like a beautiful mess I would say wait does that even make sense I just remembered reading or seeing it somewhere I just thought it was an appropriate sentence to use it. I went to the best friend's birthday which was fucking awesome then I learned a lot of fun stuff hahaha and um.. what else has been going on. I can't remember.

So anyway many things happened I don't even know where to begin. Ahhh, I miss this whole blogging shit hahaha I remembered typing as fast as I could cause I would be so angry every time I blog and I was afraid I would forget what I wanted to say. Just a warning though, I'm gonna be talking about whatever comes to my mind so it might get a little confusing.. or not.

Monday, I'm gonna be starting on my new job. HAH! Fuck yeah motherfuckers I finally got a job!! I was so relieved when the lady called me up saying that she got the medical results and that i was 'fit' for employment. They did a whole bunch of shit on me like x-ray and all that starting-a-new-job bullshit OH MY GOD and did i mention i was so fucking nervous I couldn't pee I was hoping that please just let my pee be normal. Hahaha then I had the blood test (which also I was fucking nervous about) WHICH ALSO, BY THE WAY LEFT A HUGE BRUISE ON MY ARM AND IT MAKES MY STOMACH CRINGE EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT. Then this bitch told me to lie down and started pressing on my abdomen and I urghhh.. I wanted to punch her face it was like reflex and she took some I don't know stick and hit my arm which was just injected cause of the blood test. I'm just like God if this is how I will die I will accept my fate. And i was so dizzy on the way back I swear I thought I was gonna pass out.

Yeah I know it's so overdue and I was supposed to have a job since last year and when I say job I meant like a proper full time job not 4 hours, 3 days every week. Hehe I'm such a lazy fuck I have no idea how I'm gonna survive this.. But I have to and I will! Cause i really need to save up for school:( And a bike and a holiday. And I haven't exactly being a lazy fuck I really did have a lot going on which isn't that important.

Okay on a more serious note, I'm really nervous about Monday like I haven't even picked out what to wear yet! Yes that is serious matter. Urgh I'm starving till next time